Mega PMC Sale

Sub total $581.96

Just asking, if you spend over a certain amount you can click free shipping. Does this apply to the ammo deal? thanks

Sub total $581.96

Just asking, if you spend over a certain amount you can click free shipping. Does this apply to the ammo deal? thanks

The ammo has conditions, basically the shipping is applied but at a reduced cost.
Example: If you buy 4 cases of PMC223 and the shipping is 35$ per case. We charge for the cost of 3 cases (4th one is free).

The ammo has conditions, basically the shipping is applied but at a reduced cost.
Example: If you buy 4 cases of PMC223 and the shipping is 35$ per case. We charge for the cost of 3 cases (4th one is free).

Awesome, thanks guys... order placed

Les options de shipping qui me sont offertes sont:
Shipping
Expedited Parcel: $20.32
Priority: $39.44
Regular Parcel: $20.32
Xpresspost: $23.48
Flat rate*: $20.00
Local pickup

Toutes du canada post (qui shippe pas d'ammos) sauf "Flat rate*" mais si je comprends bien, il ne s'applique pas. C'est combien pour shipper une caisse de 223 à Québec?

À ce prix-là, si votre prix de shipping est compétitif vous venderiez des containers pleins. C'est moins cher que des cochonneries comme barnaul ou federal.

If only western dealers offered deals like this. $44 /case shipping kinda sucks

My shipping charge for a case of green tips was $33.....all in cost was $60 cheaper than the other the retailer that starts with a "T" and ends with a "A" with free delivery. $60 is enough for me to buy a flat+a quart so I can drink a snoot full over the holidays, I'm winning as Charlie would say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom