Thread: fenix repair question

fenix repair question

hey, i have a couple of fenix flashlights that have crapped out. where can i send them to for repair here in canada? both flashlights are covered under warranty. have sent an email to fenix usa asking the same question a few days ago, as per their website directions, but have not yet received a reply.

thanks
    you know, i saw a movie where only the police and army had guns, it was called Schinder's List.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregc View Post
    hey, i have a couple of fenix flashlights that have crapped out. where can i send them to for repair here in canada? both flashlights are covered under warranty. have sent an email to fenix usa asking the same question a few days ago, as per their website directions, but have not yet received a reply.

thanks
    Hi gregc

PM sent
    Warranty service is based on serial number and country of origin, if the light was purchased in Canada from one of our dealers then we would be the repair center, if the light was purchased from outside of Canada then you would need to contact the service center for the country your light originated in as Fenix only supplies us with parts to service items we import and sell in Canada