Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heritage revolvers in Canada hundreds in stock

I have a 16 inch barrel " Joker gun "in 22 mag with the adjustable sights. Very accurate with the 16 inch barrel. Obviously haha. Grips are quite small but nicely finished. Finishing on the metal is a little "rushed". Mine looks just painted. Fantastic for the price.

Any with the pin-up girl grips?
    Veteran

On the ones that mention 22mag do you get a second cylinder or?

EDIT: answering myself- from other vendors site: Select models include .22 LR and .22 Mag. cylinders that are manufactured using precision machinery
    Last edited by davesaudio; 12-19-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stsfld66 View Post
    I have a 16 inch barrel " Joker gun "in 22 mag with the adjustable sights. Very accurate with the 16 inch barrel. Obviously haha. Grips are quite small but nicely finished. Finishing on the metal is a little "rushed". Mine looks just painted. Fantastic for the price.
    MFG says " simulated case hardening finish"

The 16" should be unrestricted...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    Wow good price on them. I wonder what the quality is like, are they any good?

I bought two. The first was a fixed sight one and it was excellent. I have a large Revolver collection of all makes and I was quite impressed with the quality, fit and finish considering the low price.

The second was the 16" adjustable sights and again it looked really nice but the timing on the cylinder was off, like dangerous to shoot off. So I had to return it without ever shooting it. Because it had to be sent back to the USA a month later when IRG exports it's a very slow process. Also, they didn't get it back before the following months import so I'm waiting perhaps another month likely more.... frustrating.

Even though it was clearly a factory defect, IRG left me to pay the return shipping which made this economical purchase no so economical, and sadly a regrettable purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12