Thread: Santa's Naughty List is Growing - We Don't Accept Coal as Payment

Business Member Rep

Santa's Naughty List is Growing - We Don't Accept Coal as Payment

Made a list.

Checked it twice.

Name:  NaughtyList.jpg
Views: 1882
Size:  46.9 KB

If you haven't signed the E-Petition sponsored by Glen Motz, MP yet, CLICK HERE.

Christmas is coming - make sure the Canadian Shooting Sports Enthusiast in your life has a gift card. CLICK HERE to get one.

We're open Christmas Eve! Come visit for coffee and snacks and early Boxing Week sales! More sales are added daily. Keep checking back by CLICKING HERE.

Keep writing letters everyone! Not to Santa...we have that covered. To your MP. To find your MP, CLICK HERE.

Make this Christmas season a season of giving...facts to our politicians and family members at the table. Spread that good cheer.

And keep adding to your collection. Living in fear on a daily basis and not buying more guns and ammo is a sad state for all in the Canadian Shooting Sports Community.

Yah, my wife is getting tired of hearing about this stuff. I'm giving her a break over Christmas.
    I have signed the petition and sent in a bunch of letters.
    I've also recently bought two long guns.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Ryan, you forgot Mark Holland on the naughty list
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Can we send him a lump of coal?
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    You'll have to pay carbon tax. The tax is equal to the cost of the coal, no joke.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Im in for 10$.... go fund me the shipping?
    Lol
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    I was thinking a lump of something else.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Petition signed.

Love the naughty list, though "naughty" is about the kindest words I can think of for that 3-pack of a-holes. When I hear any one of these guys talk about firearms in the media, my stomach turns at the misleading/inaccurate talking points they keep parroting. Sad state of affairs, going to keep ramping-up the pressure with the letter-writing. I hope you guys do too. It ain't about "AR-15s" either. If anyone else needs convincing to get involved, remember...this proposed ban isn't based on anything factual...and neither will the bans being proposed down the line if you think your single-shot Cooey .22 will never be on a list. If they can take "black" guns without justification, nothing is safe. Not being an alarmist~the ball is already rolling as most of us know.