Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C UPDATE

Wk180-C UPDATE

“Effective today, the 20th of December 2019, Wolverine Supplies no longer has a working relationship with Kodiak Defence, Westrifle, or Savminter Enterprises. Along with this Wolverine Supplies will no longer be marketing and distributing the WK180-C. Wolverine will be contacting all our existing retail customers who have placed deposits or have outstanding orders. Customers with deposits will receive a full refund with no administration charges. Wolverine Supplies is currently taking steps to recover our considerable financial investment from Kodiak Defence. We apologize to you, our customers, for the delays in bringing this product to you, this was due to circumstances beyond our control. During this time, we would appreciate your continued patience and understanding. Thank you.”

I am very saddened by this development as it was my own "Pet Project" and whilst I am technically retired and will be visiting family for Christmas I will endeavor to answer and questions. I can always be reached at John@wolverinesupplies.com

John Hipwell
    Wolverine Suppllies

CGN frequent flyer
    I think I speak for all of us when I say we all need the following questions to be answered:

Why has this happened?

EDIT: I've removed some questions as they were based on an incorrect understanding of who actually makes the rifles
    Last edited by Bratwurst; 12-20-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Sad that they screwed you.

CGN Regular
    Dang.

Merry Xmas John.

Sad, wish this had been a success. Another orphan long gun on the Canadian market. Be well, and merry Christmas Wolverines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    I will not be dealing with or buying another Kodiak product again. Not when they play games like this. Sad this is happening in the Canadian gun industry screwing over partners like that...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Perhaps their updated version of the wk they were marketing separately?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    I will not be dealing with or buying another Kodiak product again. Not when they play games like this. Sad this is happening in the Canadian gun industry screwing over partners like that...
    From the gun shop I spoke to they felt they were being screwed because they were not getting orders from Wolverine Supplies for months and people could buy them from directly from Wolverine and get them in days.

Lets not accuse anyone of anything till we actually know what is what

This is a sad state of affairs. You did a great thing by developing the WK-180 for the Canadian Market which was starved for an affordable magazine fed semiautomatic rifle. The fact you were able to get it manufactured in Canada was even more amazing.
    I tip my hat to you and wish you all the best in the new year.
    "Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.”
    ― Thomas Sowell,

I tried getting in contact with them (Kodiak Defence) several times simply to ask some questions about their products and services and nobody ever got back to me via email or phone. So glad I never bought anything from them. I have and always will continue to deal with Wolverine Supplies. Top notch business.

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast