Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: I Run Guns, Customer feed back.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Yes the order is coming from the US, I never made an account with IRG when I ordered the rifle and mags

I understand there will be a substantial wait tomex that is not a problem

I'll check to see if my CC was charged, its just weird as basically everything I have ever ordered online I get an email receipt as soon as I pay
    They will email later to pay the GST and shipping when the calculate it.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

A few years ago I bought a firearm accessary from them online. I didn't realize everything was in US prices. My fault I absolutely admit that. However I realized my error 10 minutes after making the purchase, not a day later not a week later but 10 minutes. I emailed them right away about my error and asked them to cancel my order. They said no problem I just had to pay a restocking fee of if I remember correctly 30% of the price of the item. I have never bought from them again.

Bought from them twice, first time rifle came with wrong stock, second time rifle was so poorly packaged some bluing rubbed off the barrel, they were not terribly interested, long wait plus numerous system problems, not ready to try them again yet.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011