Thread: Boxing Day Sale

Boxing Day Sale

Will you guys be having a boxing day sale??

Business Member
    Hey sorry for the late reply. We have our SANTA sale on right now until Jan 8 2020. Let me know what your interested in and I will work out a special price for you, make sure to include your mailing address so that I can include shipping in your price!

I-it's a gundaaaamm!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    I-it's a gundaaaamm!!!
    And it's deathscythe or deathscythe he'll lol, not wing zero or wing zero custom, I need more hobbies haha
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    And it's deathscythe or deathscythe he'll lol, not wing zero or wing zero custom, I need more hobbies haha
    Looks like the Deathscythe Hell Custom from the ending of Endless Waltz when the narrator says that Mobile suits are never seen again or something.

I dunno about you but this gun hobby is making me broke for anything else lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    Looks like the Deathscythe Hell Custom from the ending of Endless Waltz when the narrator says that Mobile suits are never seen again or something.

I dunno about you but this gun hobby is making me broke for anything else lol
    I agree, YouTube is crap but I can't afford to goto the cinema or buy used movies, I found a John Wayne collection for 5 dollars, I cried, that was too expensive hahah
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol