Thread: Garrison Petawawa 2020 PRS Series Dates Here!

Business Member

Garrison Petawawa 2020 PRS Series Dates Here!

My CGN TT friends:

Here is the most recent post by RyanMcle (Match Director) for his PRS events up in CFB Petawawa for the coming season of 2020.

Get in on these events because RyanMcle is the best Match Director for these events and he keeps on teaching me stuff all the time! We work well together!

The copy of his text starts here:

The Petawawa PRS club matches are back for 2020 as part of the North East PRS club series. These will be a fast pace match for all levels of shooters. Expect to shoot 10 stages each match with targets from 250m-650m.
    -These will be 223/308 only matches because of base restrictions.
    -Average round count will be 100 for the day.
    -Stages involve a high level of movement to make up for the shorter distance.
    -squading will be self RO'ed so please bring your binos/spotter if you have them.
    -The course of fire is designed for all levels of shooters from new to experienced and we encourage working together and coaching new shooters.

The dates for the 2020 season are:

* May 16th registration opens Feb 16th

* June 6/7th (6th is a practice day) registration opens March 7th

* July 25th registration opens April 25th

* August 29th registration opens May 29th

* Sept 26/27th (26th is a practice day) registration opens June 29th

Check out the events section of the face book page for registration links on practiscore.
    We are working on 2 more dates at a second location in Ontario, hope to have more information later in January.
    As usual theses dates are subject to change because of being bumped off the base. Morgan ChalkRiver2 does a great job working with the base to minimize these situations for us.

There... now the rest of you can get your 2020 Shooting Calendars sorted out now before the New Year Starts in several hours... ha ha ha ha haha

Understand that RyanMcle, ChalkRiver2, and I work together to deconflict as many shooting events as we can WRT (with respect to..) ChalkRiver2’s work schedule up on Base. This is our job as MDs and we are getting better working collaboratively as we proceed forward. I’m grateful for all this effort!

Now we can bring you a first class shooting program up in Garrison Petawawa.... I’m super pleased to be part of the program/effort/initiative.

Cheers, Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 12-31-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Noted, I’ll be out this season
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Really looking forward to this!

Are there going to be any PRS clinics for first time shooters like me who want to get in on the PRS game?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stryfe9998 View Post
    Are there going to be any PRS clinics for first time shooters like me who want to get in on the PRS game?
    Yes, there are clinics around. Are you on Facebook? Search for Ryan McLean and he’s hosting a PRS Rimfire clinic on 07 March 2020 located at East Elgin Sportsmen’s Association (EESA) in Aylmer, ON (not Aylmer, QC.... )

Also on Facebook, search for any CRPS and ORPS matches and / or clinic events.

Cheers, Barney