Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing day sale, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at IRUNGUNS

BANNED
    I have never ordered from IRG before, but have seen plenty threads about them, for some reason I'm thinking the import fee is if you are using IRG as a FFL , for example if ordering off gunbroker and need somewhere ship the firearm too, and then they get the paperwork ready for export to Canada

But if its already on the IRG site I think the import fee might be waived, need lots of clarification

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I have never ordered from IRG before, but have seen plenty threads about them, for some reason I'm thinking the import fee is if you are using IRG as a FFL , for example if ordering off gunbroker and need somewhere ship the firearm too, and then they get the paperwork ready for export to Canada

But if its already on the IRG site I think the import fee might be waived, need lots of clarification
    I believe this is the case, ordered some parts and paid no import fees.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar

NO IMPORT FEE IF YOU ORDER OFF THE IRG US SITE...just so we're clear on that. step #1 place order on IRG site and fill in all pertinent info (shipping and billing) no pal/rpal info... just shipping/billing info. step #2 happens on the canadian side/site where they will email you for final payment for shipping/gst and your pal/rpal info and yes you will have to provide a copy/picture of your pal/rpal (if you already have set up an account on the canada site no need to do it again) step #3 wait lol---thats how it was for me the first time ordering off the US site, order with confidence their bud
    Last edited by tobaman45; 12-26-2019 at 01:49 AM. Reason: spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    im at last page of checkout and the total is 450.70 USD i dont want to add my credit card info then get hit with the import fee

doesnt even have a quote for shipping either or if BC residents only get charged 5% sales tax

i need more clarification before i hit "place your order" button
    You will be charged $450.70 USD on your CC when you hit the place your order button .
    When your item arrives in Canada you will then be billed 5% GST & shipping from IRG Canadian location to your address in Canadian funds
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Well you new guy with zero feed back score and only a hand full of posts sure have a lot to say about everything..
    Me thinks you were in PINK at one time and this is your new account
    Have you even actually purchased anything from IRG before, or just second hand stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    NO IMPORT FEE IF YOU ORDER OFF THE IRG US SITE...just so we're clear on that. step #1 place order on IRG site and fill in all pertinent info (shipping and billing) no pal/rpal info... just shipping/billing info. step #2 happens on the canadian side/site where they will email you for final payment for shipping/gst and your pal/rpal info and yes you will have to provide a copy/picture of your pal/rpal (if you already have set up an account on the canada site no need to do it again) step #3 wait lol---thats how it was for me the first time ordering off the US site, order with confidence their bud
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    You will be charged $450.70 USD on your CC when you hit the place your order button .
    When your item arrives in Canada you will then be billed 5% GST & shipping from IRG Canadian location to your address in Canadian funds

These guys both joined before you; have a higher feedback score, and/or have more posts than you.. so where does your appeal to authority get you now?
    Last edited by Hitch22; 12-26-2019 at 02:17 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Subullmatt View Post
    I figure roughly $675 Canadian, including credit card exchange assumed to be ~1.34ish, $35 shipping and 5% GST.
    FYI, the credit card exchange is 1.35.
    Last edited by MapleSugar; 12-26-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

So can we buy those conversion kits separately from the gsg16?

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:00 AM.
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

There are no import fees when purchasing from us.

Have a great New Year!!!

The IRUNGUNS Team

im at last page of checkout and the total is 450.70 USD i dont want to add my credit card info then get hit with the import fee

doesnt even have a quote for shipping either or if BC residents only get charged 5% sales tax

i need more clarification before i hit "place your order" button

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

^^^^^Thank you guys so much ! I'm going to order one, "the other guys" wcant 799 plus tax and shipping
    In your rush to save a buck, you overlook the likelihood that the "the other guys" have actual brick-and-mortar store-fronts and sales staff to account for that IRG's stripped-down business model does not. It is all well and good to purchase brand-new, generic firearms drop-shipped from big US distributors. It is another thing entirely to be able to handle and inspect the exact gun(s) that you are thinking about purchasing, especially if they are rare, used or collectible. Call me old-fashioned, but each business model has its attractions. At the end of the day, saving a buck or two isn't always the best way to spend your precious money....

Just my $.02 based on over 35 years of buying and selling firearms.
    Mark C

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast