Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing day sale, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at IRUNGUNS

Boxing day sale, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at IRUNGUNS

Free Shipping from the US to Canada on everything you can find on www.irunguns.com Please remember GST and Canadian shipping still apply.

All parts and acc's, everything you need to finish off that AR15. All receivers, rifles, shotguns, and pistols ship free from the US to Canada.

Search the Manufacturers list to get those one offs and hard to find items. https://www.irunguns.com/manufacturers/

All magazines will be pinned to Canadian regulations free of charge. Please remember DO NOT order magazines over 32 rounds as they can not be exported outside the US.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at IRUNGUNS!!!

Sale ends January 3rd 2020 9AM EST

Name:  Boxing Day Sale.jpg
Views: 2599
Size:  75.4 KB
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 01-03-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Thank you

Super GunNutz
    Oooh, I’ve been eyeing up a Ruger American Ranch in .223/5.56 with AR Mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Subullmatt View Post
    I am ordering one.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Do you still have an import fee on anything in your store? Been awhile since I placed an order.

Basically: if I order the GSG-16 for 299 USD on the US site, I'll save $30USD over ordering it on the Canadian site, but have it later, yes?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by thatlightingguy View Post
    Do you still have an import fee on anything in your store? Been awhile since I placed an order.

Basically: if I order the GSG-16 for 299 USD on the US site, I'll save $30USD over ordering it on the Canadian site, but have it later, yes?
    Precisely.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Subullmatt View Post
    Does the 200$ import fee still apply? Or is this waved as it's on the IRG site?

Can someone please do up the total cost with everything shipped to my door in Canada

My math is horrible

What is this rifle gonna cost all in?

Super GunNutz
    I figure roughly $675 Canadian, including credit card exchange assumed to be ~1.34ish, $35 shipping and 5% GST.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post

Can someone please do up the total cost with everything shipped to my door in Canada

My math is horrible

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post

My math is horrible

There is no import fee.

$450 USD is around $605 depending on what fees your credit card charges you.

Add $30 for GST and $40 for shipping and you're looking at approximately $675 CAD ish, all in.
    Last edited by Hitch22; 12-26-2019 at 01:14 AM. Reason: I don't think they charge PST.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast