Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanstalls Boxing 2 Day Sale

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    The website has shown "out of stock" for lots of items before the sale. So either the site isn't being updated or they hardly have anything in.
    Hi there. We leave the out of stock items up on the website so people can click the "Add to Wish List" button on a particular item and receive an automated email when/if that product comes back into stock - most people consider this a handy feature.

If you're local, pop by the shop. If we don't have something specific you're looking for perhaps we can get it for you.

Cheers.

10% discount on regular price only? Is EOD EST? Added Bushnell mini cannon to cart, but no discount applied.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFan2101 View Post
    10% discount on regular price only? Is EOD EST? Added Bushnell mini cannon to cart, but no discount applied.
    The Bushnell Mini Cannon is already 30% off.....

Please disregard post- noted the small print on laptop screen.

Figured it out. Discount auto levels in cart. Fallback tax threw me for a loop until I filled in my shipping info then it seemed to sort itself out. Thanks for the replies Wanstalls, order placed.
    If you want to buy a gun by law you’ll have to show a license at the point of purchase. Right now that’s not a requirement. -The Prime Mistake, Little Castreau 03/20/2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12