Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sig sauer cross bolt action rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sprint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I wonder if they were shipped in December as was stated. I don’t mind waiting but it would be nice to get a monthly update.
    I see posts on this rifle as early as July of last year.

Grabbing some tea and browsing for other toys as these could be here tomorrow, or it could still be more than a bit...
    Occasional Texan | Albertan in the heart | Living in Peace off the Red River

I gotta feeling that it's gonna be more than a bit, but who am I to say. Someone in the know has to know something? I've passed up a lot of good rifles waiting for this unicorn to show up. Hopefully it wasn't all in vain.

I don't know if anyone knows anything anymore with these haha. The Springfield waypoint is the other one I am interested in, but at this rate it could be another year... and by then $15,000 CA Pesos. Would also like to see some more promising accuracy reviews of the Cross...

I like the idea of the cross because of the light weight and folding stock. Aside from the fix I don't know if there is another competitior. The mpr is quiet a bit heavier.

I like the idea of the cross because of the light weight and folding stock. Aside from the fix I don't know if there is another competitior. The mpr is quiet a bit heavier.
    Same here. I'm sold on the Cross for the price I think it has a lot going for it. I just hope they come in soon I already have my scope, rings, and ammo ready to go for it lol.

Same, I even bought a arca rail for my bipod , just missing the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    Same here. I'm sold on the Cross for the price I think it has a lot going for it. I just hope they come in soon I already have my scope, rings, and ammo ready to go for it lol.

CGN frequent flyer

My MPR in .308 comes in at 6.9lbs.. if that’s heavy for you, worry less about the guns weight and more about doing a couple pushups a day for a year.

Same, I even bought a arca rail for my bipod , just missing the rifle.
    Right on, what did you end up choosing for a scope?

Minox ZP5 5-25x56 for plinking and target shooting. If I take it hunting I have some other scopes I can put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    Right on, what did you end up choosing for a scope?

I was looking at the stainless barreled version, a member on here had a bad experience with his carbon fiber barreled mpr and burning the barrel out prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    My MPR in .308 comes in at 6.9lbs.. if that’s heavy for you, worry less about the guns weight and more about doing a couple pushups a day for a year.