CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 246

Thread: Sig sauer cross bolt action rifle

  1. #171
    GunNutz sprint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I wonder if they were shipped in December as was stated. I don’t mind waiting but it would be nice to get a monthly update.
    I see posts on this rifle as early as July of last year.

    Grabbing some tea and browsing for other toys as these could be here tomorrow, or it could still be more than a bit...
    Occasional Texan | Albertan in the heart | Living in Peace off the Red River
    Proud CCFR member
    Federal CPC member

    "Stronger Together"

  2. #172
    CGN frequent flyer rifleman338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,544
    I gotta feeling that it's gonna be more than a bit, but who am I to say. Someone in the know has to know something? I've passed up a lot of good rifles waiting for this unicorn to show up. Hopefully it wasn't all in vain.

  3. #173
    CGN Regular Da Jimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    181
    I don't know if anyone knows anything anymore with these haha. The Springfield waypoint is the other one I am interested in, but at this rate it could be another year... and by then $15,000 CA Pesos. Would also like to see some more promising accuracy reviews of the Cross...

  4. #174
    Super GunNutz Mik123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    1,440
    I like the idea of the cross because of the light weight and folding stock. Aside from the fix I don't know if there is another competitior. The mpr is quiet a bit heavier.

  5. #175
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I like the idea of the cross because of the light weight and folding stock. Aside from the fix I don't know if there is another competitior. The mpr is quiet a bit heavier.
    Same here. I'm sold on the Cross for the price I think it has a lot going for it. I just hope they come in soon I already have my scope, rings, and ammo ready to go for it lol.

  6. #176
    Super GunNutz Mik123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    1,440
    Same, I even bought a arca rail for my bipod , just missing the rifle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    Same here. I'm sold on the Cross for the price I think it has a lot going for it. I just hope they come in soon I already have my scope, rings, and ammo ready to go for it lol.

  7. #177
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Westlock
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I like the idea of the cross because of the light weight and folding stock. Aside from the fix I don't know if there is another competitior. The mpr is quiet a bit heavier.

    My MPR in .308 comes in at 6.9lbs.. if that’s heavy for you, worry less about the guns weight and more about doing a couple pushups a day for a year.

  8. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Same, I even bought a arca rail for my bipod , just missing the rifle.
    Right on, what did you end up choosing for a scope?

  9. #179
    Super GunNutz Mik123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    1,440
    Minox ZP5 5-25x56 for plinking and target shooting. If I take it hunting I have some other scopes I can put on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    Right on, what did you end up choosing for a scope?

  10. #180
    Super GunNutz Mik123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    1,440
    I was looking at the stainless barreled version, a member on here had a bad experience with his carbon fiber barreled mpr and burning the barrel out prematurely.


    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    My MPR in .308 comes in at 6.9lbs.. if that’s heavy for you, worry less about the guns weight and more about doing a couple pushups a day for a year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •