Sig sauer cross bolt action rifle

^^^^^ What he said! I very much desire the Cross in 6.5 CM with the anodized camo finish. Knowing our luck however, the RCMP lab may determine the Cross's one-piece Receiver to be a variant of the MCX, which is in turn a variant of the AR15. It may be prohib on those grounds alone, so watch and shoot!

CROSS-PNG-1.png

Very similar concept to the Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle, but without Christensen's crappy, heat-retaining carbon-fibre barrel. Based on my SIG handguns, MPX and MCX I can confidently predict that the Cross will be a quality product capable of meeting its accuracy claims. This will be my next Precision Hunting Rifle if the Cross is permitted for importation....

Interesting looking rig, its nice to see something different! Definitely looks similar to a MPR but no carbon fiber. I don't like the ejection port cover at all but it serves a purpose for some. Maybe they can pin the stocks or something to avoid the oal issue. Folding stocks have never been a selling feature for me. We will see if they make it here.

Back
Top Bottom