Serbu BFG-50 Rifles in stock - LIMITED QUANTITY - at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Might be a silly question but are any of the semi auto 50 BMGs coming in?

Hen's teeth my friend. We have had a few on order for months and months now. Problem is that Serbu moved mid last year and are not up to their normal production capacity still. This means a back log into the foreseeable future. We will be getting more, just a matter of them getting us our allotted rifles.

The description on the website must have been written a while ago..

Dlask: "perfect for someone that wants a .50 Cal but doesn't want to spend over $3,000"
Also Dlask: Price $3,500

That was actually taken directly from the Serbu website back when we originally listed these.

I have amended that line to represent the Kanadian situation of dollar difference and importation / exportation costs.

Hen's teeth my friend. We have had a few on order for months and months now. Problem is that Serbu moved mid last year and are not up to their normal production capacity still. This means a back log into the foreseeable future. We will be getting more, just a matter of them getting us our allotted rifles.

Any news on if these are still coming our direction? I know it's a long shot but that's why I ask.

Back
Top Bottom