Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gun ban question

If your scared to lose it, don't buy it. Don't get me wrong, the Derp quad is a bunch of meat Popsicles and don't know there cheek from there elbow, but. You are aware its going to be regulated in some way shape or form, so if your not willing to lose it, don't buy it. Right? (Or have a tragic boating accident)
    Edward D.Morrison
    "If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man."
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    If I recall after the throne speech Bill Blair was surrounded by a media scrum and stated that it would take 2 years to come up with the frame work to pull off this dog and pony show of a gun ban/buy back. Lol, buy as many F'N guns as you can afford these donkeys won't be power long enough to implement any of it.

2 years, is just long enough for them to recieve the cushy pensions(they need 6yrs total to receive). That's all they are interested in, and what there main objective is about. If there minority government even lasts that long. Avg for minority Gov 18 months.
    2 years to turn in your banned firearms. Not 2 years to come up with their plan. Not wanting to rock the boat and cause an election untill they have their time in for a pension is a good point.
    Last edited by shms; 12-30-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Police chiefs have been calling for the ban of these weapons for decades, the lies just keep coming. The guy never stops

[youtube]aWI5ANP4_aw[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Buy whatever you want as they going to “buy back” at up to 95% of retail purchase price.

CGN Regular
    71 has still not been given royal assent, buy now, sell to Mike before that twisted bill gets the dykes rep's signautre.....

Quote Originally Posted by shms View Post
    2 years to turn in your banned firearms. Not 2 years to come up with their plan. Not wanting to rock the boat and cause an election untill they have their time in for a pension is a good point.
    No 2 years to come up with the frame work, watch the video.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    The clock is ticking on Blair. Not quite sure his heart can hold on that long
    Another greedy MOFO, doesn't he already have a nice fat police chief pension?? WTF

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    No 2 years to come up with the frame work, watch the video.
    Gents, speculation and concern is normal but accurate information is imperative.

TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s plan to order mass rifle confiscations against hunters, farmers and sport shooters requires a new law and could take two years to set up, Bill Blair, the minister for firearm bans, told iPolitics.

Interpret the above how you will. No one knows how this will play out yet, not even the government behind this proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Buy whatever you want as they going to “buy back” at up to 95% of retail purchase price.
    So what what are you going to do with all your mags, scopes, slings,cleaning accessories, cases, safe, etc. They ain't paying you #### for that, What are you going to do have a garage sale, what a mindless comment and thought process.
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN frequent flyer
    If I did not have an AR then I would:

Buy now and buy cheaply

Not spend a lot of $ on expensive accessories that will not be bought back

Do a lot of shooting while you still can

Don't be surprised if you do end up having to have firearms confiscated but hope for the best

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast