Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gun ban question

CGN frequent flyer

Gun ban question

I am about to place my order for a bunch of stuff and 2 ars but I got thinking. What happens if Billy Boy and Trudeau go full retard and do an oic banning firearms overnight. I know there are a lot of what ifs but say the export is refused and items cannot be imported anymore. Would IRunGuns issue refunds etc?

Sorry to ask the dumb questions but you never know with our supreme leaders in charge.
    Last edited by YoungestPiperCub; 12-31-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

i would just buy what you can afford now - nothing will happen until Jan 27th

You will want to check your grammar and choice of words. Here is what you should edit "banning forearms overnight", and "cannot be important anymore". Change forearms to firearms and change important to imported.
    Uh oh, Canada

I did it my way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Normally I’d agree with the “continue business as usual” approach, but seeing as the OP is a fellow Ontarian, could be well after Jan 27 that the transfers are complete. That said, I’m curious to hear the answer from IRG as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    What happens on the 27th?

^This??

I’d assume he is referring that the house returns on January 27th from their 6 week breaK.

Business Member Rep
    Everything you hear right now is speculation.

Situation normal folks.

The current guys at the helm are accomplishing exactly what they want by causing consumer anxiety.

If I recall after the throne speech Bill Blair was surrounded by a media scrum and stated that it would take 2 years to come up with the frame work to pull off this dog and pony show of a gun ban/buy back. Lol, buy as many F'N guns as you can afford these donkeys won't be power long enough to implement any of it.

2 years, is just long enough for them to recieve the cushy pensions(they need 6yrs total to receive). That's all they are interested in, and what there main objective is about. If there minority government even lasts that long. Avg for minority Gov 18 months.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 12-30-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    If I recall after the throne speech Bill Blair was surrounded by a media scrum and stated that it would take 2 years to come up with the frame work to pull off this dog and pony show of a gun ban/buy back. Lol, buy as many F'N guns as you can afford these donkeys won't be power long enough to implement any of it.

2 years, is just long enough for them to recieve the cushy pensions(they need 6yrs total to receive). That's all they are interested in, and what there main objective is about. If there minority government even lasts that long. Avg for minority Gov 18 months.
    The clock is ticking on Blair. Not quite sure his heart can hold on that long

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast