Happy New Year!

Attachments

• 20200101105715.jpg
    20200101105715.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,626
  • 20200101105727.jpg
    20200101105727.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,630
But will it really be a Python or just a replica lookalike? That's the big question. I don't want to seem cynical but I strongly suspect the latter.

But will it really be a Python or just a replica lookalike? That's the big question. I don't want to seem cynical but I strongly suspect the latter.

Unlikely Colt would put out a look-a-like only, especially for the price, but we'll soon find out.

A concern is the manufacturing knowledge has disappeared. The old guys and gals who knew how to make the renowned slick Python action and buff that particular shade of "Python Blue" are all dead or retired. Perhaps if Colt announces who's in charge of production of the new Python line...

Probably more like $3000 CDN if NS is the distributor.

Man NS makes me sick, I wish more dealers would start buying direct from manufactures. The end result pricing here in Canada makes a huge difference. NS seems to gouge the dealers that buy from them thus jacking up the prices. Makes me sick.

It's time to eliminate the middle man from the equation.

I hope it is better and I expect it to be. The old ones are not as good as people think. Sold mine but will likely buy this one.

I might be tempted by a 4.25" version as well. Unlike the KC, at least Colt has kept true to the external design of the Python. No doubt these won't have the same level of human attention as the originals, but if they use simplified lock work and it is strengthen as they say, it might not be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom