Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is a proactive approach to firearm reform that will fall on deaf ears

Good read - thanks for sharing. Seems like some good ideas especially #1. I don't think people most know about that corridor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    No way #2.
    I completely agree with you. The reserve and being tried in both countries would be good, but not civil forfeiture: civil forfeiture is legally allowed terrorism, assault, theft and destruction of one's life. Remember, the people who hid Anne Frank were breaking the law while the ones looking to kill her were with the law (from a speech in Virginia I watched).

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    It's about vote baiting by pitting one side against another knowing most left leaning individuals agree with more gun control on an emotional level. These people can be easily motivated to vote for the weakened and desperate liberals. Yes, they are willing to curb stomp our rights to hold onto their power. They know we will never vote for them so our place at the table is not respected whatsoever. We are being scapegoated by desperate scumbags digging their rat claws into the power that they're addicted to.
    You, supernova, understand it...
    Last edited by Aniest; 01-05-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Well said. If only though.

Unfortunately the charter of rights has been perverted and protects the bad guys more than anyone else. Mandatory minimum sentences for firearm offences went out the window a few years ago because of this and we'll never see it again.

Amen.
    "Always do sober what you said you would do while you were drunk...that will teach you to keep your mouth shut" Ernest Hemingway

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    This should be sent to media. TorontoSun would print it 100%
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Great information. However law enforcement is as crooked as a b.c highway. No crime no need for police. Greed ,power, and money. Im tired of all the licences (permission). The taxes. Political parties are all a farce, only thing that changes are the faces. We all have God given rights quit giving them away.

CGN Regular
    Civil fortitude is something we should never encourage at all in Canada.
    I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    The flaw in the plan is that logic and politics are foreign to each other.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for posting. I'd like to borrow some of it (paraphrase) and send it out to MP's on my next round of letter writing.

Thanks for posting, rather informing.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast