Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse Fake Suppressor with Linear Compensator

CGN Regular
    Looks and feels great on the tavor...I’d post a pic but I can’t lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    We did some spitballing on the weekend, this is a rough concept for a 1.5" diameter reverse-style fake can with linear compensator. The linear comp at the front is steel. The sleeve (aluminum) screws onto the rear of the linear comp (threads not depicted). Rear cap (also aluminum) is not essential but covers the gap, and is held in place with an o-ring. Total weight 8-9oz.

I’ll take one in extension and one in reverse. The steel/aluminum combo sounds great!

Every 9mm NR PCC canadian owner need one of these fir their PCC! (Ruger PC9, Beretta CX4, FX9 ans all these long barrel PCC)

That would look awesome on a Ruger PC 9 with Mlok handguard for sure! Wondering if it would fit the new Ruger PC Charger too? That little thing need a linear compensator!
    #pew pew life

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Working on the design details.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

I used 2 jam nuts and a crush washer to install on my RDB, looks and works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Waiting for one to fit my 9mm PCC FX-9 i'm sure i'm not the only one
    Me too please!!!

Yes please! I was actually trying to piece some stuff together for an AR build last week, and I definitely want a fake suppressor that acts as a linear comp. Even nicer if i could get it to work with a 10.5 inch barrel

We did some spitballing on the weekend, this is a rough concept for a 1.5" diameter reverse-style fake can with linear compensator. The linear comp at the front is steel. The sleeve (aluminum) screws onto the rear of the linear comp (threads not depicted). Rear cap (also aluminum) is not essential but covers the gap, and is held in place with an o-ring. Total weight 8-9oz.

Would really like a .45 ACP version as well for the JRcarbine!

CGN Regular
    here's a first stab at it.

at 1.5" diameter anybody planning to recess this inside a handguard will need a big hallway to throw this hotdog down. Low-profile/lightweight handguards like Maple Ridge Armoury V1 would be a no-go but it would fit in AR-15 huge quadrails or 308 handguards like the MRA X1.

do we have any more votes for
    - reverse style or extension style? (extension-style makes fit inside handguards a non-issue)

- linear comp or plain? If it's linear comp then I'd lean towards making it steel to prevent erosion and then you're looking at a 1 pound muzzle device instead of half pound
    Reverse style linear comp all the way please. We have enough obnoxiously long NR barrels out there

CGN Regular
    I like the lighter materials for the shroud while maintaining steel for the comp to cut weight, but i hope you make them in a diameter that will fit under more common thin handguards as well.