Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse Fake Suppressor with Linear Compensator

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycanada View Post
    Verified it DOES work perfectly on the X95 (18.6 / 5.56)
    Thank you.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    There is a chance,
    We will evaluate the market demand over the next month or two and then decide whether to produce a version for .30 cal firearms.
    I’ve bought two different sizes already, I would buy a 30 cal reverse with compensator.

Anyone know if these will work on a KelTec RDB?
    Thanks

Awesome! Thanks. I ordered one regardless! I’d find a home for it on an AR at worst case

badass

-Robbie L

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    I don't think a reverse can will work on a Dlask barrel GSG, Not enough barrel.

Hmm, I may just hack the back off of it if there's enough barrel to do that... I was gonna have a MP5SD looking fake can made up to go with Walmart Greeter's handguard but it would weigh a lot and add a lot of length back.

What is the function of the crush washer in this application? Or is that only needed if you want to "time" the thing so that the forward-facing ports are perfectly vertical/horizontal? This gizmo would seem to be fine if it were simply tightened on without a washer, but it is heavy enough that it would be nice to be able to remove/replace it as desired; using a crush washer would make this less convenient.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    Hmm, I may just hack the back off of it if there's enough barrel to do that... I was gonna have a MP5SD looking fake can made up to go with Walmart Greeter's handguard but it would weigh a lot and add a lot of length back.
    I don't think there would be enough. From what I seen on the 3 prototype barrels. You only got maybe a inch and 1/2 of exposed barrel. Plus the dlask barrels are going to have a M9x0.75 to 1/2-28 adapter. Which is going to be thicker.

You need a non reverse can style for your plans.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    What is the function of the crush washer in this application? Or is that only needed if you want to "time" the thing so that the forward-facing ports are perfectly vertical/horizontal? This gizmo would seem to be fine if it were simply tightened on without a washer, but it is heavy enough that it would be nice to be able to remove/replace it as desired; using a crush washer would make this less convenient.
    Keeps the compensator from backing off once you've torqued it on.
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by 70m4h4wk View Post
    Keeps the compensator from backing off once you've torqued it on.
    Okay, thanks; so it functions merely as a lock washer in this case? It should allow for a number of assembly/disassembly cycles before the washer needs replacement then.

I'm torn between this nice but heavy steel version, and the lightweight aluminum ones.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.