Reverse Fake Suppressor with Linear Compensator

Oh dear God they’re finally available, YES!

Just bought 2 reverse linear faux suppressors 1/2” x 28 along with some other goodies, thanks TNA

Just got my reverse linear comp. The finish is a little blotchy... wavy and uneven...
Looks like it was thrown in a box with the finish still being wet. solid product though! Feels heavy and bombproof!

Last edited:
Just got my reverse linear comp. Pretty bad finish... wavy and uneven.. a little disappointed.
Looks like it was thrown in a box with the finish still being wet.

That’s chitty. Never fear tho! True north arms is one of the best if not the best to deal with in the industry. They will make it right. Reach out to them. These things happen.

Oh not worried!! TNA has always been incredible for me! They ship fast, and have the BEST comms of any retailer out there. Im a loyal client. Chit happens.. no biggie.

-Tom

That’s chitty. Never fear tho! True north arms is one of the best if not the best to deal with in the industry. They will make it right. Reach out to them. These things happen.

Last edited:
sorry for no news on the 1.5" bigger fake can yet. last minute changes in progress. here are some teaser pics in the meantime --

pIYt4x.jpg

P8KBg7.jpg

Just got my reverse linear comp. The finish is a little blotchy... wavy and uneven...
Looks like it was thrown in a box with the finish still being wet. solid product though! Feels heavy and bombproof!

I was going to say the exact same thing. It looks hella blotchy but feels robust as can be. Maybe I'll take some 0000 steel wool to it to see if I can smooth it out any.

Does the fake cans add more recoil to your rifle ? Affect performance at all?

Id like to put one on my tapco sks , will it fit ?? Thanks.

Does the fake cans add more recoil to your rifle ? Affect performance at all?

Id like to put one on my tapco sks , will it fit ?? Thanks.

You will need to have the barrel threaded, front sight removed and most likely the bayonet lug too. I haven't noticed any affect on performance on the rifles I have them on, but if anything, it should minutely reduce recoil because of the extra weight, no?

I finally got around to mounting mine on a Keltec RDB. It only required a tiny bit of filing of the forestock for it to fit. I'm really happy with it.
20201025_180206.jpg
20201025_180242.jpg
20201025_180127.jpg

Attachments

• 20201025_180206.jpg
    20201025_180206.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 656
  • 20201025_180242.jpg
    20201025_180242.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 672
  • 20201025_180127.jpg
    20201025_180127.jpg