Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Reverse Fake Suppressor with Linear Compensator

Quote Originally Posted by Rarbar99 View Post
    Also can you make the new 1.5" suppresors have the same size and length as the Surefire suppresor? That is pretty much the universal benchmark for suppresors
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    It'll be about 6 1/4" long,
    and will cover about 4" of barrel behind the thread shoulder.
    Update on the 1.5" diameter modular fake can - machining is done, next to finishing. (nitride the steel and anodize the aluminum)

Just my 2 cents but that doesn't look like a real suppressor... the break/holes on the end ruin it IMO... I would buy one without the holes in the side... cerakote black no need for tan or grey. And PLEASE don't laser engrave your name on the side of it... the fake cans before June 2020 were way better!
    Last edited by LeadMonkey; 08-02-2021 at 05:10 AM.
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

that is sweet

Hey TNA,

I was just checking out the .30cal version on your website. It says OAL is 5.47", and it requires 3.93" of barrel to slide over - so it adds 1.54" (5.47-3.93= 1.54) to the overall length?
    The reason I ask is, I am considering the IWI USA .300BLK swap kit for my X95 - but it only comes with a 16.5" barrel. Somehow I need to magically add 2.1" to the barrel for it to remain NR!

Can you make this in a version that adds 2.1" to the barrel length? In this case, I would get one and weld/pin it to the barrel. Voila, Canada-legal X95 in .300BLK!
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf_3063 View Post
    I would get one and weld/pin it to the barrel.

Sry bro, off the top of my head, they still don't consider this legal length

Update on the 1.5" diameter modular fake can - machining is done, next to finishing. (nitride the steel and anodize the aluminum)
    Considering the above post was from Nov 24th of last year is it safe to say this project is no longer happening?
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

CGN Regular
    1.5" dia Update requested lol

Updat soldat
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf_3063 View Post
    Hey TNA,

I was just checking out the .30cal version on your website. It says OAL is 5.47", and it requires 3.93" of barrel to slide over - so it adds 1.54" (5.47-3.93= 1.54) to the overall length?
    The reason I ask is, I am considering the IWI USA .300BLK swap kit for my X95 - but it only comes with a 16.5" barrel. Somehow I need to magically add 2.1" to the barrel for it to remain NR!

Can you make this in a version that adds 2.1" to the barrel length? In this case, I would get one and weld/pin it to the barrel. Voila, Canada-legal X95 in .300BLK!
    It doesn't work like that.

The law states from bolt face to end of rifling. So muzzle devices don't add barrel length according to the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Djb1 View Post
    It doesn't work like that.

The law states from bolt face to end of rifling. So muzzle devices don't add barrel length according to the law.
    True, however I do believe it could add to overall length for say a shorty MRA renegade or Maverick build.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    True, however I do believe it could add to overall length for say a shorty MRA renegade or Maverick build.
    Or a Spectre LPC or Troy PAR as well.