Angstadt Roller Delayed MDP-9 Release!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
y76e5tn.png

ULTRA-COMPACT & VERY LIGHTWEIGHT

The patent pending roller-delayed action of the MDP-9™ significantly reduces the weight and recoil of the gun. Making it one of the softest shooting pistol caliber carbines on the market. And at just 14″ long and 3.6 lbs., it’s small enough to be carried comfortably on a sling or in a backpack.

PROVEN-ACTION WITH A MODERN DESIGN

The MDP-9™ runs on Glock® 9mm double stack magazines, has last round bolt hold open and an extended mag release. All of which makes magazine changes much faster than conventional subguns.

MDP-9™ PISTOL SPECIFICATIONS: MSRP $2,599 ( USD PRICING ) ( CAD coming Soon!! ) Availability Q2-Q3 2020

CALIBER: 9mm

COLORS: Black, FDE & Tactical Grey

ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback

MAGAZINE: GLOCK® 9mm double stack magazines

PISTOL BRACE: 1913 rail with SB Tactical side-folding & telescoping options

UPPER ASSEMBLY: Monolithic assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD points

CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating forward charging handle (left or right side)

FIRE CONTROLS: AR-15/M4 CONTROLS

OVERALL LENGTH: 14″

WEIGHT (EMPTY): 3.6 lbs

BARREL LENGTH: 5.85″ 3-lug barrel with fluted chamber

The MDP-9™ will also be offered as a stand-alone upper assembly and receiver extension rail adapter for those that wish to upgrade their existing UDP-9™ or 0940™ receiver to the MDP-9™ roller-delayed action. A list of additional 3rd party compatible AR-9 receivers will be provided in the future.

I'm always excited about new platforms and yes, it looks great! But...I can't help but roll my eyes and shake my head when seeing an MSRP like $3382.99 CAD + Tax.

I'm always excited about new platforms and yes, it looks great! But...I can't help but roll my eyes and shake my head when seeing an MSRP like $3382.99 CAD + Tax.

All Angstadt stuff is expensive, but yeah I know what you mean. $3400 for a 9mm AR is a lot of money but I'm sure those that can afford them will like em.

Regardless of how its an AR-9. Restricted no matter how long the barrel. :(

Thanks. Well aware of this. I am wondering if this is infact an AR variant seeing as it is roller delayed and the lower looks as though it may not mate with an AR upper. Hence my question as to how it is being registered. But seeing as this is your thread I'll take it that you know what up.

Thanks. Well aware of this. I am wondering if this is infact an AR variant seeing as it is roller delayed and the lower looks as though it may not mate with an AR upper. Hence my question as to how it is being registered. But seeing as this is your thread I'll take it that you know what up.

The lower is a UDP-9 lower, a direct variant of an AR-15. This upper will mate with any current AR15/M4 lower receiver.

This looks really cool (closest I'll get to owning an MP5 inside these borders), but I'm hesitant to put up the money with the current atmosphere. Otherwise, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on cupcakes, even if you can't HK slap it.

Back
Top Bottom