Thread: And the Golden Vendor Award for fastest order processing goes to

And the Golden Vendor Award for fastest order processing goes to

There really should be an Academy Award ceremony for best service. I placed an order via the TNA website this morning for several items. Twenty three (yes, 23) minutes later, I received a confirmation from Canada Post that the order had been shipped and was on its way. Good lord, people … what do you do for an encore?!?!
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    There really should be an Academy Award ceremony for best service. I placed an order via the TNA website this morning for several items. Twenty three (yes, 23) minutes later, I received a confirmation from Canada Post that the order had been shipped and was on its way. Good lord, people … what do you do for an encore?!?!
    Glad to delight you. Good timing too, the truck just picked it up after your post.

We are working on an encore. A lot of refinement still needed but we've decided on the name, it's called The Aristocrats.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN frequent flyer
    edit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've really had nothing but wonderful interactions with TNA and find myself regularly recommending them to other people.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yeah TNA has been very fast every time Ive ordered from them.,
    f:P

Refreshing to hear.
    I've ordered from some site sponsors who basically seem to wait with your order until you call to ask when it's shipping.
    The best I've had was another site sponsor where I ordered on a Saturday and received the order on the following Monday.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Far as I’m concerned, unless they need to order something in, businesses should ship within one business day. TNA is always quick to ship and has a $7.95 flat rate. Hard to beat.

Gotta love TNA
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Glad to delight you. Good timing too, the truck just picked it up after your post.

We are working on an encore. A lot of refinement still needed but we've decided on the name, it's called The Aristocrats.
    Delivered, I hope, with the appropriate impersonation of the voice of Christopher Walken! LOL! Thanks for the chuckle :-)
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill