Steyr L9A2 mf

Ced1942

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys, was wondering if those Steyr L9A2 have any ETA? I keep seeing shinny thing everywhere and its getting hard to keep my saving for these lol

Wish I had an update re delivery. Our Pistol order is delayed, but our first shipment of rifles, parts and accessories is about to cross the pond.

Hopefully more news after shot

I messaged Nordic through their website, and like last time I tried to communicate with them, they have not answered. At least they are consistent

I messaged Nordic through their website, and like last time I tried to communicate with them, they have not answered. At least they are consistent

We were awaiting confirmation from Steyr on a firm ETA before posting or emailing.

There has been a delivery delay due to ATF regulations regarding (of all things) placement of the serial number location. This impacts the pistols which we ordered last year and were destined for the Canadian market as well.
As I understand from our latest conversation with Austria, Pistols should be ready @ the end of April/beginning of May for release to civilian sales.

Definitely an unexpected delay.

On our side, the FRT is in place, so we are good to go once Austria is good to go.

Will update as more news rolls in.

We were awaiting confirmation from Steyr on a firm ETA before posting or emailing.

There has been a delivery delay due to ATF regulations regarding (of all things) placement of the serial number location. This impacts the pistols which we ordered last year and were destined for the Canadian market as well.
As I understand from our latest conversation with Austria, Pistols should be ready @ the end of April/beginning of May for release to civilian sales.

Definitely an unexpected delay.

On our side, the FRT is in place, so we are good to go once Austria is good to go.

Will update as more news rolls in.

Appreciate the update!

Any changes on the ETA with the whole bat flu panic?

Have not inquired directly on this subject with Steyr. I know our shipment of parts and rifles has been delayed.

Hopefully the CAD$/Euro settles back to normal once they are ready to come over.

Back
Top Bottom