Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt just sent us 4 of these.... grab it before they are gone...

Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    California thing, I think bottles of water have that warning as well
    No it’s the California that causes the cancer apparently...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
    Problem is, you won't have a choice.
    If Turdo's gun ban goes ahead, the SWAT people swarming your house will not be asking you nicely to "please hand the gun over."
    They are gonna take it, one way or another.
    dream on bud.you'll see no such thing,i'm not to worried about,,the Turd is getting some serious push back even amongst Liberals who are seeing him as an idiot they're stuck with..as for your commando raid comment,,NOT GONNA HAPPEN,as for giving up their AR's,the only thing any self respecting gun owner will give them is a stripped lower cut in half so they can't use them either,and as you know,making an AR lower isn't exactly hard to do,so the only thing dip#### Turdeau will accomplish with an Ar ban is to turn thousands of REGISTERED AR'S into NON Registered AR's..a lot of good that will do for public safety,,LOL..but then common and sense isn't in great supply in the Liberal party,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    dream on bud.you'll see no such thing,i'm not to worried about,,the Turd is getting some serious push back even amongst Liberals who are seeing him as an idiot they're stuck with..as for your commando raid comment,,NOT GONNA HAPPEN,as for giving up their AR's,the only thing any self respecting gun owner will give them is a stripped lower cut in half so they can't use them either,and as you know,making an AR lower isn't exactly hard to do,so the only thing dip#### Turdeau will accomplish with an Ar ban is to turn thousands of REGISTERED AR'S into NON Registered AR's..a lot of good that will do for public safety,,LOL..but then common and sense isn't in great supply in the Liberal party,
    I like that lower cut in half idea, if all AR owners can do that, it would be hilarious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123