Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ballistol Gun Oil 115 Year Anniversary Glass Bottle

CGN Regular
    The product literature on this stuff is fascinating. Can be used to condition leather as well as eliminate tape worms. Very versatile product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    does it splash into your hand like other cologne?
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Is this legit ballistol or is it Cologne?
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    Is this legit ballistol or is it Cologne?
    Well I'm sure you can use it as Cologne ... and it cleans your guns.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN frequent flyer
    I know lots of wives that have been using ballistol on their sewing machines for years.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Ballistol is honestly some of the best stuff I've come across. I use it for everything on almost everything.... pocket knives, leather sheaths, hunting gear, hatchet handle, and of course my firearms. I always find it hard to find though, I never come across it at any of my local gun shops in the GTA... None of my local stores carry it. Really want to give the wipes a try and maybe the gun cleaning kit but can't justify the cost when the regular can of the stuff works great as is. I use to buy the jug of it at a vacuum/sewing machine repair spot but they closed down a couple years ago so its been a hunt to grab a can whenever i do come across it.

Do you know any stores in the GTA that is stocking the glass bottle? I asked my local stores but they don't seem interested in ordering it in for me (even an online store that will ship, the 2 you have listed dnt have it in stock).

I didn't know you were the importer of Ballistol. Is this something recent? I really hope stores start stocking this stuff now that your in the game.

This stuff is really great for anyone on the fence about the product.

And I thought I was the only one who used the stuff...LOL

Love the history behind it...Germans developed it during WWI as a CLP and “wound dressing”.

They used it right through WWII also.

Apparently you can even cook with it - not sure if it tastes like it smells in which case I would have to pass.

CGN Regular
    I haven't been able to find the stuff in bottle form, so I buy the spray can and empty it into the old bottle I still have. Works well, since I normally use Q-tips to work on my popguns.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast