Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2019... What did I ever do to you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I say keep fighting it. Rimfires are selling like hot cakes. I was bummed that I couldn't do a NR shorty.
    I'd love to build something small I can shoot for kicks out back, instead of having to go to the range to shoot it.
    We already have a ton of non-restricted rimfire rifles available.

These guys are extremely busy.
    Time spent on rimfires is time NOT spent on Modern Sporter receivers that everyone needs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    I personally think the ATRS non-restricted AR style .22 is a way better idea than a 9mm Carbine.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    We already have a ton of non-restricted rimfire rifles available.

These guys are extremely busy.
    Time spent on rimfires is time NOT spent on Modern Sporter receivers that everyone needs.
    I agree, in the short term. We don't know what this supposed ban will bring so get as many of these out the door as possible, in the near future. However, I'd love to see the. 22lr option in the long run, so might as well as fight the paperwork FRT battle in the meantime? If this ban doesn't include the modern sporter then I imagine the opportunity to expand development will be there. If this ban does pick up the modern sporter I imagine demand will drop quickly. In which case, if a NR 22 option exists then the MS investment can still be justified.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this!

I’m hoping to order two full receiver sets plus a spare upper this year. It great being able to support Canadian companies.

I for one hope you keep fighting the short rimfire fight. I’d get one for my kids as a trainer.

I also hope you try for a pistol caliber too. Something like 10mm or stouter for a light weight wildlife protection bush carbine would be great for my wife.

Keep fighting the gun grabbers and keep getting these great products to us as fast as you can!

Hope 2020 treats you right.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Hey Shaun,
    I’m thinking of ordering another set before the January 15th cut off, which would be ready in late spring/early summer.
    But I’d like to ask a couple of questions first, if that’s alright? .. lol

How many sets are already ordered for #3 run.
    Will you still be adding orders to #3 after the cutoff.
    If you still haven’t completed # 2, how will this effect #3. Is it possible to stay on schedule?

Thanks
    An order placed now, it's looking more like July. Earlier in the third run, yeah, may 'ish, but at this point you're barely making the cut off.

I won't answer questions regarding specific numbers.

No we won't be adding orders to #3 after the cut off, that is kind of the definition of a cut off.

Specific elements of run #2 are the only hold up right now, it's not relevant to run #3 as we are already making the lowers for third run right now. As a rough estimate I'd guess run 2 at about 85% shipped?

I sure f@&#in hope it's possible! ;-)

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    An order placed now, it's looking more like July. Earlier in the third run, yeah, may 'ish, but at this point you're barely making the cut off.

I won't answer questions regarding specific numbers.

No we won't be adding orders to #3 after the cut off, that is kind of the definition of a cut off.

Specific elements of run #2 are the only hold up right now, it's not relevant to run #3 as we are already making the lowers for third run right now. As a rough estimate I'd guess run 2 at about 85% shipped?

I sure f@&#in hope it's possible! ;-)
    Thanks.
    I wasn’t exactly looking for a specific number of units, but more just trying to gauge the wait time.
    Second run had a very large (700+ sets) , so I’m guessing this added to the delays?

Anyway, I’ll place my order , over the weekend.. thanks.

Will you making any extra uppers? Just in case someone might want one, as an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Agreed

Make something in .223 or 9mm

I'll give you 2 grand strait up for either caliber in a complete rifle
    Yep, a 9mm pcc MS variant that takes lock or cz mags would be interesting

Both the .22 and the 9mm options sound like cool things to bring to market, but I understand the priority goes to things that are already being sold.

Just glad that we have Canadian Companies putting in the time and effort to bring to market what us shooters really want.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomiheko View Post
    I hope we can still buy directly from ATRS as I don't feel like paying 7% PST.
    Absolutely you can. We got a number of guys who wanted to buy local for some reason and Reliable wanted to carry some of our products so problem solved.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    You guys are awesome, I called in looking for advice and your group, I apologize I cannot remember who I spoke too at the time talked me through installation of all the lower parts in my ar 10, and giggled at em when I said hey the bolt slides in the carrier haha.
    I wish I had the cash to get a modern hunter rifle from you guys, fingers crossed I get the chance
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast