Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2019... What did I ever do to you?

It's so hard to fight the urge to contact them and see where they're at. I'm sure it's worse towards the end of production runs when everyone starts posting pics of their builds on here and makes everyone else waiting jealous. Not that they shouldn't. But in some ways, I think it speaks to how great of a job ARTS has done in designing, and producing such an awesome product. The quality and the success of their product is evident by so many people are excited about it and clambering over themselves to get their own.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    It's so hard to fight the urge to contact them and see where they're at. I'm sure it's worse towards the end of production runs when everyone starts posting pics of their builds on here and makes everyone else waiting jealous. Not that they shouldn't. But in some ways, I think it speaks to how great of a job ARTS has done in designing, and producing such an awesome product. The quality and the success of their product is evident by so many people are excited about it and clambering over themselves to get their own.
    Not sure if it gets any worse at the end,as I just placed my order on run 3 and I’m already wanting an update.. lol

Once you get it though, you quickly forget any delays.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678