Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beyond words

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    And heres another of the Merry men.
    ????

Keep it up boys just proves my point of the your little band of bum chums on here, that can't get over themselves. Don't forget to use a condom.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I made a purchase from them last year under new management and I had a great experience from them as well. I had an issue with a new gun that had a defective part. I emailed them about the issue and they called me within a couple hours of when the email was sent to tell me that a new replacement part has been mailed out and that they emailed me the tracking number. I wouldn't be hesitant on ordering from them again.

Keep it up boys just proves my point of the your little band of bum chums on here, that can't get over themselves. Don't forget to use a condom.
    I'm not sure where you're going with this one.... John always used bold when he typed on here. That's what I meant.

CGN Regular
    I too have had a good experience with the new management. I purchased a couple of Pietta 1873 revolvers from the original owners. I had shot them very little, but long after the minimal warranty expired, I found that they both suffered from, among a couple of problems, a manufacturing defect, that few buyers would ever find, caused when poorly cutting the crowns. The NEW Marstar gunsmith agreed to address the legacy issue, dealt with Pietta and he corrected the barrel defects. Thank you Marstar. This scenario cost me $70 in shipping cost that I think Pietta should have covered, but whatever, I just wouldn't recommend Pietta products anymore.
    Last edited by canthitathing; 01-11-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I'm not sure where you're going with this one.... John always used bold when he typed on here. That's what I meant.
    My point exactly another member of the Merry men. Smart @$$.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

... childish like behaviour because they still haven't pulled there underwear out of there butt...
    I didn't think my comment was childish...

What point? Must be one of those jokes, only you find funny. How about you grown up, and stop calling people boys, and insinuating that we're gay with your bum chum comments. At anyone that doesn't agree with you.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You seem to get butt hurt every time someone doesn't fully and unequivocally agree with your position or comments. You then throw out childish insults at people. I give you 6 months max before you get tossed.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

I can see what everyone is saying about this guy now. I meant no offence but this boy is offended by everyone and anything.....oh well on the ignore list he goes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast