Da 50

It'd be great to see a new version of the DA50 that could be used with the Stag10 or the 102 pattern rifles..

Canam, can you make this happen?!?

It'd be great to see a new version of the DA50 that could be used with the Stag10 or the 102 pattern rifles..

Canam, can you make this happen?!?

the 102/stag are perhaps the most ubiquitous modular NR platform in Canada ATM. There just isn't the manufacturing scale on the ATRS MS for it to be common in the next decade.

I would undoubtedly be very interested in a 50BMG upper for my stag 10.

Normally I won't post in another dealers forum but we have had several inquiries for lowers and a call from Dan at Canada Ammo today has possibly swayed us to put these lowers back into production. To early for pricing but we are looking to gage interest in starting up the project again. More info will be in ATRS forum.
Dan if you think this is intrusive please delete this post.

slightly off topic. Wasn't there someone that got the barrel cut down on one of these to create a fire breathing monster? Just for ####s and giggles it will be fun to see a video of it. lol

slightly off topic. Wasn't there someone that got the barrel cut down on one of these to create a fire breathing monster? Just for ####s and giggles it will be fun to see a video of it. lol

Yes, but he never did post the video... Man what a sight that would be! :rockOn: :ar15:

Yes, but he never did post the video... Man what a sight that would be! :rockOn: :ar15:

It is when the cam is more then a 30fps dash cam, plus i caught a case of MS which really f***** me over, ill see if the range i just joined will let me have some fun.

It is by far my favorite rifle i own.

It is when the cam is more then a 30fps dash cam, plus i caught a case of MS which really f***** me over, ill see if the range i just joined will let me have some fun.

It is by far my favorite rifle i own.

Sorry to hear that NewGunner7.62.

Hold on. I recall seeing a video. Am I just imagining things? Lol

Must of been another video...

Back
Top Bottom