Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020 - Wolverine's Yearly Pilgrimage

Quote Originally Posted by 6k5e View Post
    Ask if PSA have any intention of making AKV mags that are under 33 rounds please! That way they can be imported, pinned to 10 (as a pistol mag), and used in the scorpion evo.
    I can't follow your logic here as the Scorpion evo is classed as a CV. (Commercial version) We do not have a "pistol" class in Canada.

Browning rifles
    Winchester shotguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I can't follow your logic here as the Scorpion evo is classed as a CV. (Commercial version) We do not have a "pistol" class in Canada.
    People would like AKV pistol mags, they're currently 35rd from PSA and(from my understanding as a layman) due to recent changes, can't be exported with that standard capacity even if pinned to 10rds.
    If PSA could make, say, 30rd akv pistol mags that the usa would allow to be exported, Canadians would like a whole lot of them pinned to 10rds
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

BANNED
    Anything non restricted bigbore semi. 450 bushmaster, 458 socom, 50 Beowulf, 458 ham'r, 45 raptor, 500 auto max.

CGN frequent flyer
    Acr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    People would like AKV pistol mags, they're currently 35rd from PSA and(from my understanding as a layman) due to recent changes, can't be exported with that standard capacity even if pinned to 10rds.
    If PSA could make, say, 30rd akv pistol mags that the usa would allow to be exported, Canadians would like a whole lot of them pinned to 10rds
    As Mr. Wolverine has stated, there is no “pistol” scorpions in Canada. The law clearly states there must be a readily available pistol in order to have pistol magazines. These are classified as commercial versions of the full auto parent model.
    Even if the someone made pistol magazines, 10 rounds long, they still wouldn’t be legal.

You guys going be able to check out Remington 700 cp with pistol brace

Would you guys be able to check out Remington 700 postol brace that if so that would be awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskadude View Post
    As Mr. Wolverine has stated, there is no “pistol” scorpions in Canada. The law clearly states there must be a readily available pistol in order to have pistol magazines. These are classified as commercial versions of the full auto parent model.
    Even if the someone made pistol magazines, 10 rounds long, they still wouldn’t be legal.
    Great, but the akv pistol mags were already imported and sold here previously.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by SurplusNut15 View Post
    The big thing for me that I haven't heard a whole lot about is the Heritage Rough Rider Rancher revolving rifle in .22, any info about those and any info about if they'd be coming to Canada would be great. I look forward to your guys' Shot Show coverage, you guys always do a really good job of it.
    definitely want one of those