Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting for refund

Still waiting for refund

I was in the market for a SKS side mount and a posp scope. Looked at a few places and finally found west rifle which had both instock. Before i made the order i had some questions that needed some clarification, however even after sending a couple messages on their site and calling(even left a message), no response. Finally, I decided to make a post here which they finally responded. Soon after i made the order and after a week, my order arrived.

Upon opening the package, i found two side mounts. Uh oh, i ordered an extra one by mistake. I called to let them know, and sent the item back which was successfuly delivered on Aug 7th. A few days later, no refund. After another couple unanswered emails, I called again on Aug 14 to inquire and was finally told it would be done. Okay. It is now the 20th and still haven't gotten my refund.

I'm in no way trying to bad mouth WestRifle. I think WestRifle sells a good line products and i would really like to shop with them again, but after this experience, i'm not so sure.

I just don’t bother with them to be honest I once tried to inquire about an item before buying an item I emailed a few occasions bout month intervals for like half a year before I went else where as I never got a response or a peep from them.

Unfortunately I still need to get that refund processed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Good luck , wth this shop .
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Call your CC company.....

update: They called me back to let me know that the refund was just processed yesterday. So i should be getting my money back soon.

Expired Business Member
    Hello dear customer,
    Thank you for this post but I think we dealt with your inquiry.
    I told you over the phone that it was refunded. Please contact us if you have not receive your money on your end and we will do our best to make sure that you get your full refund.

Yes I recieved the refund. Apologies but the original post was made before the phone call. Again, thank you for resolving the matter.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Westrifle's time here has come and gone
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I was in the market for a crate of Mosins back in 2016 when they were cheap, got the quote and shipping cost, emailed back to proceed with my credit card info and someone else answered and said its only for dealers, and the pricing I got was for dealers. The original person I was communicating with understood I was a just a gun owner and not a dealer and still did up a quote.

wont deal with again, now that the Sks and Mosin market has dried I'm surprised they're still in business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast