Thread: AMG-UH1 Gen IIs from Vortex

Business Member Rep

AMG-UH1 Gen IIs from Vortex

The next generation AMG-UH1 optic from Vortex Optics has arrived. The Gen II offers an incredibly fast holographic display to conquer every close-quarters situation, now with four night-vision compatible settings and a dedicated night-vision button. A larger viewing window makes this door-kicker even faster, and a sleek, snag-free build looks and maneuvers great. The lightning-quick EBR-CQB reticle is designed to dominate in close, and FHQ™ technology virtually eliminates stray light emissions for zero forward signature.

For more information, follow this link: https://selectshootingsupplies.com/amg-uh1-gen-ii-holographic-sight/

To view all of the inventory in our Vortex Optics 'Boutique', visit us in store or follow this link: https://selectshootingsupplies.com/vortex-optics-2/

Name:  big_vt-amg-hs02__27451.1595271388.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  25.5 KB

CGN Regular
    What is the battery life on this?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    What is the battery life on this?
    Google says 1000-1500 hours

Damn....they cost as much as an eotech.
    I am a kit hor(der)

And same battery life so that means I’ll stick with my tired and true Eotech

EOTechs with NV modes are more expensive.

These really are a very nice optic to use but ouch the prices have come up quite a bit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Serious question, they added the NV button, does that mean someone at Vortex looked up in the dictionary what that means this time???

I love my vortex but as a Night Vision optic they are useless... way over powered for brightness and Flares like you wouldn’t believe, if they have in fact fixed that, these are a great price and I will give it another shot!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Regular
    This would be a good passive solution for rail-mounted I2, assuming the NV settings have appropriately dim reticles. The field of view on these is pretty good too, but might be a challenge to get a sight picture with head/helmet-mounted nods without a generous riser