Thread: Thanks for a stellar deal Wolverine!

CGN frequent flyer

Thanks for a stellar deal Wolverine!

I just received my well-packaged and timely order which, among other things, included a 10-pack of the used Daniel Defense 5/32 magazines that you had on your website. They are all in excellent shape and I think you could easily have sold one or two of them as new, though of course the ones with numbers in silver Sharpie wouldn't qualify. I know your inventory of these will be short-lived as nobody re-stocks such items to use and then sell again, so my Scottish frugality gene thanks you .

Get 'em while you can CGN'ers, its hard to argue that ten 5/32 Daniel Defense magazines for $75 isn't a steal. (Start the car!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    I just received my well-packaged and timely order which, among other things, included a 10-pack of the used Daniel Defense 5/32 magazines that you had on your website. They are all in excellent shape and I think you could easily have sold one or two of them as new, though of course the ones with numbers in silver Sharpie wouldn't qualify. I know your inventory of these will be short-lived as nobody re-stocks such items to use and then sell again, so my Scottish frugality gene thanks you .

Get 'em while you can CGN'ers, its hard to argue that ten 5/32 Daniel Defense magazines for $75 isn't a steal. (Start the car!!)
    Post a link.

I can't find them.

They're probably gone.

You're a great salesman.

CGN frequent flyer
    Sorry bsrcuda, it looks like they're sold out. Here I thought I'd help other CGNers get some but now that they're gone it now looks like I'm gloating. I had posted the link on another firearms/outdoors forums 'deals' thread and someone there noted they got in an order.

I'd post the link but now there's no point... Probably going to be a dead SKU now.

Gloat away. Great deal.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.