ARRIVED! Ruger PC carbine with 6 Position stock Non-Restricted!

Al Flaherty's

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
We have confirmed that Ruger is going to produce a Canadian Non-Restricted version of it's Adjustable stock PC Carbine.
We have received prices. The picture is of the US version with the 16" barrel, ours will have 2.5" extra barrel length sticking out.

Ruger PC Carbine 6-Position Stock, Handguard Non-Restricted, 9mm 18.6" Barrel #19125

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: NOW IN STOCK! 2020 • 02 • 27!

Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Take-Down with 6-Position Stock & M-LOK Forend
$1039.99 +tax with FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA!

Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-4.jpg

Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-1.jpg

Attachments

• Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-4.jpg
    Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19,401
  • Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-1.jpg
    Ruger-2020-PC9-adjustable-1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 19,346
Last edited:
is the barrel going to be threaded?

Yes it should be the same barrel that we already get on the Ruger carbines currently being sold.

Great looking gun.

Any ETA yet?

Nothing that we feel confident enough with yet to post publicly. If we get something more concrete we will update this.

ITT: people who are going to be disappointed when they realize the canadian compliant barrel doesn't come with a longer handguard as

EEEEEEE---

Cool idea. Good to see more NR pistol cal carbines.
Do.....do people actually think thats a "good looking gun" though?
Maybe it's just me but speaking purely from aesthetics, that is close to the ugliest God damned looking firearm I've ever seen lol

Cool idea. Good to see more NR pistol cal carbines.
Do.....do people actually think thats a "good looking gun" though?
Maybe it's just me but speaking purely from aesthetics, that is close to the ugliest God damned looking firearm I've ever seen lol

Might just he you hahah I don't know, I find it looking pretty good! Only thing is I can't figure out how to get excited for a 18.5 inch PCC, I can't figure out what role is it supposed to fill that an NR 223 like a slr/mv/ms cant do?

Might just he you hahah I don't know, I find it looking pretty good! Only thing is I can't figure out how to get excited for a 18.5 inch PCC, I can't figure out what role is it supposed to fill that an NR 223 like a slr/mv/ms cant do?

Range toy for IPSC, PCC division. Allows to share same course of fire as handgun. Getting quite popular these days.

Back
Top Bottom