Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Win a Chiappa 1886 45-70 Ridge Runner Rifle at SFRC

Win a Chiappa 1886 45-70 Ridge Runner Rifle at SFRC

As many of you probably know we often do promotional bumper sticker draws on Facebook and our website. We're going to post a few on here and see how they go. We will post contest rules at the end of this post but full contest rules can be found on our Facebook page in the contest rules album. All draws are done live on Facebook. When you buy an SFRC bumper sticker you get a free entry into the draw for the listed gun.

Buy an SFRC deluxe all weather Bumper sticker and get a free entry to win this Chiappa 1886 Ridge Runner. There is a 1 in 120 chance of winning.

https://theammosource.com/bumper-stickers-promo-stuff/

Name:  ChiappaRidgeRunner.jpg
Views: 1993
Size:  10.8 KB

No purchase necessary. To gain a free entry into this contest the contestant must send a two page hand written essay on rural farming in Canada to SFRC, 4567 Road 38, Harrowsmith Ontario Canada, K0H 1V0. The hand written letter must be sent by Canada Post and be post marked no later than 04/15/2020 and received by 04/19/2020 or prior to the stickers selling out. The contest ends on 04/15/2020 or when the stickers sell out, whichever occurs first. All draws will be done live on Facebook. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the draw. Shipping is included for the winner. This contest is only open to residents of Canada. Void where prohibited. This firearm is valued at approximately $2000 and the odds of winning are 1 in 120. There is no cash value. The winner must correcting answer a math skill-testing question. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must be 18 years of age and have a valid RPAL or PAL depending on the firearm type to enter. Full contest rules can be found at Facebook.com/TheAmmoSource in the contest rules section.

Done

Done. If everyone else promises not to buy a sticker, I'll let you all shoot it!

Haha.

Likewise

If I send in a two page hand written essay on the state of the Canadian family farm and physically mail it to you I'd better win something.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

CGN Regular
    Always wanted one of these Chiappa's, gorgeous rifles.

Lots left

Hummm... I don't need a new gun but I sure do need a new bumper sticker !

Done

CGN Regular
    12 left
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast