Thank you Ellwood Epps!

Warden70

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
A big shout out and thank you to Ellwood Epps. I recently purchased a Winchester Model 70 Compact in 7mm-08. Transaction was seemless and my rifle is beautiful. I'm a happy customer. Thanks again folks!

Trouble free for me ordering online.
5-6 dealing now without a hitch.
Just received a rock chucker press kit today that was on sale for $399.

I'll shop again.

So...you paid with good money and you got what you paid for...wow! Imagine that? I know, I too am relieved when a seller completes their end of the bargain, but, really, they have your hard earned money.

I've purchased three times from them. Fast shipping and no issues with my orders. Honestly surprised how they are still in business with how cheap some of there items are. Buying from them was cheaper than used, even after tax + shipping.

I've purchased three times from them. Fast shipping and no issues with my orders. Honestly surprised how they are still in business with how cheap some of there items are. Buying from them was cheaper than used, even after tax + shipping.

I have to agree sometimes they just lowered the price of a pistol, revolver or a long guns, no advertisement. I got lucky 4 or 5 times.

An example, i bought a new Remington R1S 1911 45 ACP for 599.00.

I visit their site 10- 12 a day… To get lucky again.

Back
Top Bottom