Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gaging interest in re-introducing the NR lower conversion for the DA50 uppers

I'd be interested.
    Hi, I'm President Business, president of Octan Corporation and the world. Let's take extra care to follow the instructions or you'll be put to sleep, and don't forget Taco Tuesday is coming next week!

interested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Do we know anything?

Will hafta jump on the upper soon I would guess......
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

All for supporting atrs.. and would be interested, but too bad Canada ammo can’t build a bolt action 50 on a stag upper supplied by customer. Seems easiest way to bring greatest number to market.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Off topic...but could you guys at ATRS mod the upper to take a side fed box magazine? Something like this below...while keeping the price (including a single magazine!!!) $500 or less?!

Even if it only turned the rifle into a 2+1 capacity it would greatly increase its looks (cool factor), function and more people would jump on board for it IMO!!!
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 01-18-2020 at 10:24 PM.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by gougha View Post
    All for supporting atrs.. and would be interested, but too bad Canada ammo can’t build a bolt action 50 on a stag upper supplied by customer. Seems easiest way to bring greatest number to market.
    I think the problem with that in Can Am isn’t building these. They’re assembling them from components they source. And due to the fact that down south they don’t need to worry about not using AR lowers so the uppers are made for those. An upper that fits a Stag 10 would have such a limited market that they would cost an absolute fortune.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Peaked my interest

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    I think the problem with that in Can Am isn’t building these. They’re assembling them from components they source. And due to the fact that down south they don’t need to worry about not using AR lowers so the uppers are made for those. An upper that fits a Stag 10 would have such a limited market that they would cost an absolute fortune.
    Agreed, for me the ATRS lower is the way to go to get it NR.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

interested

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Off topic...but could you guys at ATRS mod the upper to take a side fed box magazine? Something like this below...while keeping the price (including a single magazine!!!) $500 or less?!

Even if it only turned the rifle into a 2+1 capacity it would greatly increase its looks (cool factor), function and more people would jump on board for it IMO!!!

Absolutely not.

You are aware of what direction the forces go in the event of a catastrophic failure right...?

Even if that isn't considered, I picture people not knowing what to expect with a 50 and taking it in the teeth.