Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Da 50 for stag 10 lower

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskywolfking View Post
    Canadammo sells the .50 bmg barrels for $100
    Those are 'gunsmith specials'... https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...bmg-barrel-32/
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

If the upper worked on a stag 10 I'd definitely be interested. Hopefully this can happen.

BANNED
    I would love to get it working on my 2 maccabee SLR rifles

+1 for a Stag 10 compatible upper.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have zero doubt that if a Canadian made stag 10 da50 upper existed the yanks would eat it up
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

bump, i want this, any word?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I conquer. No interest in AR15, as it would be considered a "variant" and restricted by name would it not? My range is only 100yd and I seriously doubt they would be happy to see a .50 tearing up the small berms. If it fits a Stag and lands NR, I can take it to my gravel pit. Always wanted to be able to jar loose large boulders in the excavation face without risking injury or damage to the loaders. Please do it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    I conquer. No interest in AR15, as it would be considered a "variant" and restricted by name would it not? My range is only 100yd and I seriously doubt they would be happy to see a .50 tearing up the small berms. If it fits a Stag and lands NR, I can take it to my gravel pit. Always wanted to be able to jar loose large boulders in the excavation face without risking injury or damage to the loaders. Please do it this way.
    Actually, you "concur", but with a non-restricted .50 cal, you could probably conquer as well!
    "I probably don't know half as much about this as I think I do."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    what I have zero interest in is a proprietory lower with a crazy price tag attached so that rules out the current potential offering.
    I believe they could very easily machine those dedicated lowers and sell them for under 600 and still make a manufacturers margin

What I'd like to see is one of Canada's premier shops make a 50 cal upper for the stag-10 receiver.
    I'm not interested in the Canada ammo version if the only NR receiver option costs 300 more that it should.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    +1 for a 50bmg upper for the STAG-10.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast