Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Future Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by lbo View Post
    call him what
    I can think of lots of things - none of them good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Then you need to call your MP every day!
    It's hard to find the phone number of which tropical island or ski resort he is at each week
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I vote in Québec in a Bloc riding, i did send a letter to my MP to tell him if the Bloc support a gun ban, i wont be voting for him anymore.

I also asked 3 others family members residing in Terrebonne riding to send him a letter stating the same.

On the Ontario side were most of my family is and vote in Glengarry Prescott Russell, Francis Drouin is a Liberal MP…

12 of my family members prepared and sended a letter to him stating that if any firearms ban is voted in they would vote for a CPC in the next election.

All together, 22 hand written letters had been send under my watch. Hand written letters are the best. My family and all it's members own many firearms so this contribution is normal.

I still dont believe there will be much done by this govt but in doubt take no chances so hand written letters is a minimum to do.

Mr Wolverine, thanks for your support in the cause.

I also think that is mandatory to buy restricteds and NR as much as you can afford.

Last summer with the AR Frenzy we had them backup on any ban they wanted to do, it felt good to push them back.

I bought a UDP-9 from you for support but i have no use for it. JP.

PS: All letters were written in french, leave to you guys the English written letters.
    Last edited by caramel; 01-18-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I vote in Québec in a Bloc riding, i did send a letter to my MP to tell him if the Bloc support a gun ban, i wont be voting for him anymore.

LOL , really, Bloc is ANTI-GUN, they support the quebec gun registry. by voting for the bloc,you give to the bloc money and visibility.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    LOL , really, Bloc is ANTI-GUN, they support the quebec gun registry. by voting for the bloc,you give to the bloc money and visibility.
    Would have vote CPC is the man had a chance he finished last with very few votes.

The important thing was to beat the libtar and only the Bloc could do it.

I am a pure indepandantist but this vote was strategic not emotional.

owning firearms and voting for the bloc...

Would have vote CPC is the man had a chance he finished last with very few votes.

The important thing was to beat the libtar and only the Bloc could do it.

I am a pure indepandantist but this vote was strategic not emotional.
    BLoc or liberal is the same ####.

I will not comment your last statement : "I am a pure indepandantist" , I will be ban if I do!
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    BLoc or liberal is the same ####.

I will not comment your last statement : "I am a pure indepandantist" , I will be ban if I do!
    You have to live with your convictions, i support Wexit as i think the West as the right to survive, as for what you think i am totally indifferent to it, not mad, not angry, simply indifferent.

You have to live with your convictions, i support Wexit as i think the West as the right to survive, as for what you think i am totally indifferent to it, not mad, not angry, simply indifferent.
    You support Quebec separatist too by voting bloc, you have to live with your anti gun convictions

Hey guys,

I have written a letter to my MP and since I live in Nova Scotia I have a Liberal MP I know....... Booooo! right? I agree I voted Conservative. Regardless I have just finished writting a letter to Justin my next letter is to Bill Blair who else can and should I send a letter to ?

As I have served 13 years in the army I have a fond passion for firearms as I am sure all of you do as well lets stop fighting amoungst ourselves and start fighting those who threaten our law abiding hobby. Use thatvengergy and anger by keeping up the pressure. In my experience in the army the more pressure you can put on them the better to make them realize this will not be worth their while from all sides. Write those letters ! This is our only shot ladies and gentlemen.

Sincerly,

Mitch