Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Future Gun Control

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Do you guys really think they will give cold hard cash?
    THEY will be giving the cold hard something... that's for sure...
    Justin's hot breath on your neck . Timelimit.....
    Sad day when we cant keep our AR .. there will be no $

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    We need a pro gun owner form letter opposing the liberals attack on licensed gun owners .
    It should include reports from police dismissing gun bans as a way to stop gun violence .
    It should include stats on where most of the crime guns come from .
    It should include some Provinces rejection of the planned attack on licensed gun owner.
    It should include real solutions to fight gun violence by going after the people who cause it not the object they use .
    I'm sure there is more to add.

This way we could all print it off, sign & mail it and flood them with the same info word for word over & over .
    After all it seems we all get the same cut & paste reply from them .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Check out this police raid in New Zealand. Some people don't think the police monitor our chat rooms? Think again!!!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/raid-on...tely-chilling/

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    Seems to have played out fairly accurately. NDP and BQ are raising issues with the OIC ban that puts the Liberals in an even worse light (though at our expense).
    You need guns to do righteous work, Ajay… for every gun is a bible, for every bullet… a sermon. And he said to them ‘God forth into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole of creation.’

i live on vancouver island,bc.i have informed the liberal overlords if the bill goes through i will never vote from them again.(not that i ever had)if the bill goes through,then i think it"s time the west seperated.

Wish I copped an MCX before the OIC, Hopefully the absolute units at the CCFR can get us some good news!

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm1968 View Post
    Check out this police raid in New Zealand. Some people don't think the police monitor our chat rooms? Think again!!!

I agree. Personally, I think LEA tactical units just wait for the day that they can dress up and play commando, get out the big boy guns, and put all their "training" to the test.
    And I fully expect thats exactly what would happen to law abiding firearm owners should they not turn in their banned firearms.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff B View Post
    Also, if you are considering buying something that may get banned, buy it now in case they go the grandfather route. By this I mean they will allow folks who own the items before the ban, to keep them and use them, similar to prohib status for short barreled handguns.
    grandfathering equals registration and only a fool would see that as a viable option at this point

im beyond caring what the Liberals "will allow"
    turdboy wants em he can come and get em himself and see how that works out for him LOL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm1968 View Post

Wow a police raid for a .22 lever action. This is not only insane but totally disgusting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    I agree. Personally, I think LEA tactical units just wait for the day that they can dress up and play commando, get out the big boy guns, and put all their "training" to the test.
    And I fully expect thats exactly what would happen to law abiding firearm owners should they not turn in their banned firearms.
    if only 0.1% of firearm owners physically resist, which represent 2000 firearm owners, there will be some major incidents posted on social media.
    Hard to explain why someone got shot/killed when they were not a threat to anyone, no criminal record, perfect tax paying citizen, previously to the police charging into their homes.
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.