Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A interesting find today Armi Jager AP74 M16 copy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    I had one in the late '70's, fun rifle but I was never able to find a spare mag for it.
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

Business Member
    It seems dons not like my original M7!

Name:  967BC478-7A22-4257-B172-FA9CA4715830.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  138.3 KB

Name:  BA8AD639-AF74-4BA9-A709-6956AC4C7F57.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  104.7 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    looks like a squires bingham m1600 , and a magazine for pretty much any other squires bingham mag will work in it , just dont have the outer dress up to make it look like it belongs there

unless I am missing something.

a quick google is telling me it is not what I first thought , but that mag.....

hahahaha , ok I gotta be wrong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    nice rifle :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    My buddy has one with Wood furniture, that one is somewhat unique/nice looking. Saw a black one was at gun show last year, & it was going for pretty cheap.
    Pretty sure the wood furniture ones were a different beast. Those were made in the Philippines, this is Italian. The Philippine ones were awful. They would work well until the trigger mechanism wore out, then off to the scrap pile.
    I could be wrong, though. An old ‘70’s or eighties copy of Gun Digest would provide answers but I don’t have mine anymore.
    In my favorite dream I'm on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Rosie O'Donnell is also on spouting some dumb s**t. So I swing a large Northern Pike like a bat and smack her right in the fat yap. Debbie Travis and Sarah Palin coo seductively. Johnny and Ed high five me. The audience gives me a rousing standing ovation. Later we pick up Dean and Jerry and head over to Hef's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I'll ask him, it's nice enough I'd def. buy it. I think he said it may be Prohib? He's on here too, never seen a wood one b4 that.

the squires bingham one has nothing to do with an ap74, magazines dont interchange
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ...^ haha..those soo UGLY..they just a basic Squires action, with all that jazz surrounding it, but I might still get one for shiitz n'gigglez as they say. I see them around for pretty cheap. I have a retractable stock for one somehow. P.S. I've known people to 'Make' DYI .22 magazines, this is b4 3D printing, now, it may be easier..still tricky, but the body & follower, base plate can be printed..someone who knows what they're doing etc.

Pretty cool.. I see there is one on EE currently

I inherited one from my father, and it's actually quite fun to shoot. Fairly accurate and reliable with the right ammo. Came with two mags.

I have no real need for it, so I'll likely be putting it on EE soon. I could afford to free up some space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12