Fixed Stock Type 81

i wish you good luck to get one folded or fixed ... they never reached the market and not got in the hands of consumers ....

lol

What are you talking about? They have been here for a couple years now...

I think Tenda has some still, Tactical imports isn't the only place that sells them, check other retailers.

There is the odd one showing up on the EE, I see at least one for sale there now. Likely your best bet for now, unless China does another production run TI can get rifles from

i wish you good luck to get one folded or fixed ... they never reached the market and not got in the hands of consumers ....

lol

There are a few folding stock ones for sale at some stores as Brassstacks mentioned. Just no fixed stock ones.

The fixed looks better BUT the folder is way better for actually shooting them. The angle on the fixed stock is very odd. Maybe it's just me and my dimensions here but I found I almost had to bring my chin to my chest to get a good sight picture.
The folder was very easy to shoot.

I have both the side folder and fixed stock. The side folder has the correct stock comb height while the fixed does not. To get a proper sight picture with the fixed stock, you have to push your face into the dip of the stock which is actually the bayonet grip. Although it’s not unbearable to shoot the fixed stock, it’s definitely not as nice to shoot as the side folder.

Last edited:
I agree the fixed stock looks better, more AK like. However I would go with the folder if I was buying one because of the ergonomics and the fact that it's the configuration they were and are issued in to armies.

Back
Top Bottom