STAG-10 LEV2 - New Barrel Configuration - ARRIVED

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
We have been getting a lot of questions regarding the next shipment of STAG-10 Rifles. Happy to say, they EDIT: IN STOCK.

Also, some news, the factory barrel configuration is now a Tac/Gov profile which lighter than the previous Medium Taper barrel. This is the same barrel profile which was so well received on the 6.5CM 20" LEV2 last year. This barrel is a great balance between repeatable accuracy and ease of carrying.

Finally, also happy to announce that STAG-10 6.5CM Tac/Gov model is coming back for Canada. We expect them in the next four weeks.

Order book is now open for the 18.75" Tac/Gov STAG-10 LEV2. Free Shipping to the majors.

Last edited:
I’m interested in buying a “builders kit” version asap if you can swing it...?
Govt profile 18.75” .308 barrel / upper / lower ... what have you..

I’d like to build an SR-25/M110 type “clone.”

Let me know please..

Will these have the 10 round p mag pinned to 5 as the picture shows or the magpul 5/20 as the order drop downs show.

I rarely come check for updates on the stags due to being happy enough with mine.
With the new iterations, there are some specs I would be interested in though. (For 308)
1. Total weight.
2. Accuracy / range review
3. Is the new handguard lighter?
4. Is the new handguard slimmer? (S&W ar 10 has a very slim handguard, and feels more traditional for hunting)
5. Is this new iteration sanctioned by Stag? Ie: Full Stag lifetime warranty?

Buy one well you can (this weekend). If it doesn't live up to your expectation sell it for the price you paid.

All your answers except the range review are on their site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom