Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Analysis of the Public Safety Minister's Comments

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Buy numerous NR firearms.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Trudeau said this morning there will be ammunition restrictions.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Unfortunately this fiscally irresponsible government doesn't care about how much debt they run up, I don't think the cost will deter them.

CGN frequent flyer
    I agree. They've basically white flagged an unending check book of spending so I don't think that will matter one bit.
    Not saying 'don't buy though' lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Trudeau said this morning there will be ammunition restrictions.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by manx07 View Post
    Unfortunately this fiscally irresponsible government doesn't care about how much debt they run up, I don't think the cost will deter them.
    Problem is financial stuff has to be voted on in the house so they need to tread lightly. The NDP won’t support them spending millions when the libs won’t do the NDP pharmacare or dental stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Love this!

Personally I feel these ramped up attacks on a responsible community over the past 2 years just solidifies that this government and all the groups who are being paid to spread untruths about firearms in this country are dead set on de-arming law-abiding responsible firearm owners in Canada no matter what studies or facts are in their face. I have zero confidence in this corrupt government or any policing agency, military, they are all working among each other to execute the plan of a few. I really had to step back and ask myself, why have I always done the right thing all my life, have strong morals and abide by the law, for what? To be classed as a criminal because I am law-abiding firearms owner, or put in a position to make a decision to go against the very thing I have always upheld, law-abiding. To have a hobby that I sincerely love, but being constantly threatened that my property might be taken away because of a few who spread their cancerous ideologies under the guise of tackling crime. This government and its sheep will be effective doing one thing and one thing only, the creation of non law-abiding citizens.
    -------------------------------

CGN Regular
    Well said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast