Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Analysis of the Public Safety Minister's Comments

Talking

I was holding off on finishing my AR build. Read this after i spent $250 to finish it off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Great post!!!
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Regular
    Just got my wife her first AR, upper and lower. We both sent our letters. And will probably be buying several thousand rounds of ammo after this new development.

Quote Originally Posted by gaston111 View Post
    Targeting ammo is definitely more of an attack on legal owners who target shoot. How many rounds would your average gang member use for crimes? Probably not that many. Compare that with target shooters who could easily shoot several thousand rounds per month.
    Fixed it for you

Awesome post, thanks!

Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to do what you are doing. You are entirely correct when you say all firearms owners must support one another. If not, it's death by a thousand cuts. What we have works. Enough already Mr. Trudeau.
    DCRA, PEI Provincial Rifle Association, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by freedomintheskies View Post
    Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to do what you are doing. You are entirely correct when you say all firearms owners must support one another. If not, it's death by a thousand cuts. What we have works. Enough already Mr. Trudeau.
    We have more than enough currently. The big problem is they don’t enforce the current laws effectively. So public perspective is that our laws are too lax. When there are shootings daily in major cities and it’s the same people doing the shootings the problem is enforcement not lack of laws. Our court system is a joke. And pushing to remove mandatory minimums just makes it worse. Instead of dropping firearm charges as part of plea deals screw the plea deals and put them away for a long time. Will our prisons fill up sure. But with fewer criminals on the street crime will decrease. Partner that with programs to keep kids from Turing to crime and we will see a massive decrease in crime long term. That’s the real goal. This government is about pandering to certain groups and spending money faster than they can take it from us.

order your ammo before Monday. Continue to contact your MP. Raise the issue with your MP that Order In Council is an abuse of or bypassing democratic process. Sweeping changes based on NO facts and data, done without any debate / committee study / sober second thought (OK after you quit laughing .. yes, I meant the senate). Another impact is that this impacts First Nations and Quebec rights without significant input … all done by a minority govt. Ask the opposition to stand up for democratic process, regardless of the issue.
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 300Spartans's Avatar
    1. Make it expensive - If you don't own a restricted rifle...buy one if you can. The more that are on the records, the higher the cost to disclose to Parliament if/when a Bill is presented.
    As much as it is important to support our firearms rights organizations, this here is the most vital part of the strategy, far greater than a donation. Plus, you will have something to tangibly show for it.

Buy, buy, buy!
    Liberals really like POOR people, they're making more of them every day. --- Bearhunter (with permission)

So, I guess we wait till Monday for more details from our “esteemed” leaders?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast