Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2020: Anticipated 22lr Kriss Vector

I asked about this in the importer's thread awhile back, don't think I got an answer. Is this actually made by Kriss? Or is it just another piece of GSG crap?
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    I can't wait. I hope they keep Glock mag compatability... with the new Glock 22 coming out.....
    You hope they aren't compatible, in Canada

Otherwise, you're stuck with 10 rounders only like the 10/22, unlike the 30 rounders that will be available
    Handgun mags are a no-no for rimfire

I was talking to Charlie, the Kriss USA gunsmith, and he confirmed that they are indeed trying to get them here in Canada. They sent one for approval by the RCMP late last year and are anticipating approval sometime in mid 2020. Hopefully.

Oh, and they use a proprietary magazine, so only 10 rounders for now, but they are working on a 30 round one as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is just a blowback .22lr design is it not? I don't think the action drives the weight down like the centrefire Vectors to lessen felt recoil. Still looks like a riot, 6.5" barrel semi NR, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    This is just a blowback .22lr design is it not? I don't think the action drives the weight down like the centrefire Vectors to lessen felt recoil. Still looks like a riot, 6.5" barrel semi NR, count me in.
    Correct. It's just a simple 22lr rifle with a sexy exterior

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12