Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2020: Anticipated 22lr Kriss Vector

Snow-White Le Mod

SHOT SHOW 2020: Anticipated 22lr Kriss Vector

Quite a few wanted us to drop by the Kriss booth and check this one out; more than happy to oblige...

Hopefully final FRT from RCMP coming soon.

Name:  20200122_105709_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1826
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  20200122_105722_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1812
Size:  41.1 KB
    I like to refurb Lee Enfields!

CSSA, CCFR member

The Kris Vector .22lr

Just about every time I handle 22 that is dressed to look like something it is not I am generally let down. This is not the case with the Kriss 22. This is not just another blow back 22 in a clam shell held together with glue and hope.

As this is Kriss second kick at the can getting things into Canada, we should expect less issues. We have also been informed that they are looking at making one with a shorter BBL and a pinned stock in the future. Sadly no time line was provided. They have confirmed commercial production has started.

Although it does not use the same action type as its big brother, with the 22lr it is not needed. This has allowed for the possibility (in very early idea phase) of an adapter plate to allow for another mag to be stored in the rifle.

With the controls and feel being same as its bigger brother this will be for sure a good seller in Canada.
    That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there!

George Orwell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    I wonder why they made it look so different from it's bigger brothers. a big thing about the Vector is the shroud...
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

I wonder what that one will cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Simon View Post
    I wonder what that one will cost!
    Bulls Eye Sports was advertising the 6.5" barrel in black for $750 CAN and an alpine white 6.5" barrel for $775 CAN.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I've shot and had a few 22lr over the years but never again. Many out there don't.....but me myself....i get bored shooting a 22lr and end up selling it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar47 View Post
    I've shot and had a few 22lr over the years but never again. Many out there don't.....but me myself....i get bored shooting a 22lr and end up selling it.
    Speak for yourself! This Kriss will never make it into my safe, but I can see the appeal. Another few 22 bolt guns though=always welcome.

I'm getting one, if you have ever helped out with youth shoots they love things like this
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    I can't wait. I hope they keep Glock mag compatability... with the new Glock 22 coming out.....
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    I can't wait. I hope they keep Glock mag compatability... with the new Glock 22 coming out.....
    They're going with custom mags 10 and 30 rounds.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast